Sunday, January 9, 2022

Disney+ Shows to Put on Your Radar - Like Now

When I was younger you couldn't pay me enough to be in the house. Yet now binge-watching or tuning in to TV shows is my idea of fun. Below, I've listed quite a few new Disney+ TV shows to catch up on if you haven't already. None of these will disappoint you, I pinky swear it:

     
  • Hawkeye (Marvel, science fiction)
  •  
  • Loki (Marvel, science fiction)
  •  
  • WandaVision (Marvel, science fiction)
  •  
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society (family-fun, mystery)
  •  
  • Falcon and the Winter Soldier (Marvel, super hero fiction)
  •  
  • What... if? (animated, Marvel, super hero fiction)
  •  
  • Secrets of Sulphur Springs (family-fun, hauntings)
  •  
  • Just Beyond (family-fun, hauntings, holidays)


That's it for now. Of course, I watch a lot more than these but wanted to get you guys started on Disney+, a network full of nostalgia. Stay tuned for more shows on other networks. Meanwhile, drop a comment if you'd like to add more to the radar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment